We’re proud to be part of the Artsmark Partner Programme and we can support you on your school’s Artsmark journey through a range of offers. These include:
- An extensive range of shows in our programme, covering drama, new writing, children’s shows, pantomime, circus, dance and comedy, some of which has direct links to the curriculum.
- Specially discounted tickets at £10 for schools for many of our shows. Buy 10 tickets and get one free.
- The chance for children and young people to meet creative industry professionals through free talks and post show discussions.
- Occasional free workshops suitable for both primary and secondary schools attached to specific touring shows.
- We provide free teacher packs for certain shows to enhance children and young people’s learning.
- Guided tours of the theatre delivered by our friendly team are available on specific days of the week.
- Support with blog writing. See our handy ‘How to Write a Blog’ guide which you can download.
- Reviewing opportunities for young people attending our shows; they can get their writing featured on our blog.
We are continuing to develop our Artsmark offer, this will include CPD offers for education professionals. If you’re interested in this or any of the above opportunities for staff and pupils at your school, please drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to discuss further.