Name a seat
Name a seat in our Grade II listed building
Name a seat £250 | Name a box £500
Be a part of every performance
Your plaque can be personalised with a dedication and attached to a seat of your choice in our Main House.
• Name a Seat for a minimum donation of £250
• Name a Box for a minimum donation of £500*
Our Development Officer, Ella will be in touch shortly after your donation to confirm your plaque dedication and help you choose your seat. If you would like to know available seats before you donate, or if you have any questions about the scheme please email Ella (email@example.com).
“Knowing that Laura loved the theatre so much, a seat plaque with the words ‘Thy eternal summer shall never fade’ was dedicated to her and it’s always so comforting to see or sit in ’Laura’s seat’ whenever I visit either to see a show or to steward.”
Name a Seat
Terms & Conditions
- A maximum of eight words may be engraved on each plaque.
- Your plaque will be displayed on your chosen seat for a minimum of ten years.
- Naming a seat does not guarantee access to the specific seat when booking tickets to performances.
- *Up to four boxes are available for naming. If you are interested in naming a box, please get in touch with Ella (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your options.