A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Twitter.
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Spektrix is the booking platform we use to sell tickets. To purchase tickets through our website you need to have third party cookies enabled. If you do not you will not be able to complete your purchase. Spektrix cookies allow you to login, add multiple items to a shopping cart before purchasing tickets, merchandise and making donations. If you are struggling to progress beyond selecting tickets you will need to check your settings are enabled to accept cookies from third parties.
Cookies used by Spektrix:
ASP.NET_SessionId, .ASPXAUTH, SpektrixClientName, CookieDetection, SpektrixLastContact, ReturningCustomerCookie
Spektrix Cookies are essential to the running of the website and are outside the scope of Cookie Regulations.
Removing & Disabling Cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies can be cleared from your internet browser at any time. For information on how to do this, follow these links:
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We have tried to cover all cookies in this list that we or our service providers use. Please be aware that there may be a delay in updating this list. If you do notice any discrepancies, please be sure to contact us and let us know.