Terms and Conditions of Sale
All tickets booked at the Lawrence Batley Theatre Huddersfield are subject to standard terms and conditions. When purchasing tickets you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
1. All tickets purchased are non-refundable. However, if you have any tickets for a sold out event that you no longer require, the box office staff will try their best to sell them on.
2. The box office will exchange returned tickets up to 48 hours before the event originally booked. There is a 50p charge for this service.
3. When you receive your tickets please ensure they match your requirements. If you have any queries contact the box office on 01484 430528.
4. When concessions tickets are available proof of entitlement is required at the time of purchase and on entry.
5. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
6. The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
7. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult to all performances or they will be refused admission. The LBT accept no responsibility for unaccompanied minors.